Easiest No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, the Sweetest Thing for your Sweathearts!

Pin It!



This cheesecake is very pretty and very easy/quick to make. I see a theme here with my recipes...easy, quick busy day, busy life recipes! The little cheesecakes are quite dressy in fancy cupcake liners, so pretty for a party or a romantic Valentine dinner for two! This is a great recipe to keep on hand in the pantry, it's delicious even without the strawberry and jam topping. The red berries do dress it up a lot, so pretty! I also love raspberries with this, but they were not good at the market this week.

Ingredients

1-Jello No Bake Cheesecake mix

1 1/2 cups cold milk

1-8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature

5-oz. butter

2-tablespoons sugar

-strawberry jam

-strawberries, raspberries, kiwi...any sweet fruit that works well with cheesecake.

Directions

Prepare the cheesecake mix crumbs according to package directions and distribute in 12 cupcake liners, or one deep dish pie plate.

Place the room temperature cream cheese in a mixing bowl and add just a little milk. Mix with mixer on high until the cream cheese is very smooth with no lumps. Add the remaining milk and cheesecake mix from package. Mix until smooth, no lumps.

Fill cupcake liners with cheesecake mix. Do not overflow the cupcake liners. Work kind of fast here, the mix starts to set up quickly.

Add strawberry garnish.

Heat a small amount of strawberry jam in the microwave. Poor just a little on each cheesecake...too much will overpower the other flavors.

Serve and enjoy!

Thank you so much for visiting! I'd love to keep in touch.

10 comments:

  1. Saw you on SNAP! show & tell Wednesday :) This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! *Pinning :*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, I love it over at SNAP! Thank you so much for visiting, very nice to see you here, and thank you also for the sweet comment and Pin!

      xo

      Nancy

      Delete
  2. i love cheesecake. A quick cheesecake would be evern better. At least for some occasions. The topping could be so many things. Think I will try this for a baby shower....following you
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Maddalee, it's really sweet to see you here, and I want some cheesecake right now!

      :) Nancy

      Delete
  3. A cup of coffee would go great with these. I'm currently hosting a giveaway to win a $20 Starbucks gift card and would love for you to enter! http://sarahsaturdiy.blogspot.com/2013/01/love-is-in-air-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I'm so happy to see you here at Maddalee! I have been so busy, I missed your giveaway, but will go check out your blog.

      Thank you for stopping by,

      xoxo Nancy

      Delete
  4. These look amazing!! Pregnancy craving overload here we go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, I haven't been pregnant for about 24 years, and yet I could still eat a whole batch of these little cuties. :D

      Thank you so much for visiting Maddalee,

      xoxo Nancy

      Delete
  5. No bake strawberry cheesecake - you're kidding me. I'm so sold. Where are my muffin tins? It's 10 o'clock and I don't care - I've got to make these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I hear you and could eat a whole muffin tin load myself! Thank you for visiting Rachel, so nice to see you here.

      xoxo Nancy

      Delete